Need Help Updating?
Here are instructions for updating V6 Quick Order Entry:
- After logging in, on the left side of the screen under My Products, click on Visual Order Entry. This will take you to a new page. Under Downloads, click on the SetupQOE6.exe link to download the file. Once it has downloaded, choose to RUN the file.
- Follow the prompts to FINISH.
- And that's it! You are now on the latest version of V6 Quick Order Entry.
If you are asked to re-register upon opening V6 Quick Order Entry, please follow the directions below:
- Fill out your information in the registration screen.
- Send an activation code request to re-register your program. When it asks you how to send the request, click the top option: Email.
- Once you receive your activation code in an email, you can copy and paste the code into the final step to re-activate your program.
Here are instructions for updating your manufacturer's catalogs:
1. While still on the AdvanceWare website, install your manufacturer's catalog. On the left side of the screen, under My Catalogs, click on your manufacturer's name. This will take you to a new page. Under Downloads, click on the link for the catalog.
2. After the file is done downloading, choose to "Run" or "Open" the file. Click through the installer and click Finish to complete the Install.