Catalog Print (CP) is a software module that uses the information and graphics collected by our Quick Catalog Creator Software to print a product specification manual from one data source. This allows you to create a printed spec book and PDF files quicker than using traditional desktop publishing software.
Key Features and Benefits
- Automatically read in text and graphics from our Quick Catalog Creator software, and customize the page layouts.
- Automatically read in key Relationships from QCC to display on the reports.
- Define multiple layouts for reports to be used with different sections of the software.
- Define Section Numbers and Page Numbers for your printout.
- Automatically retrieves information about each folder, graphic and item from QCC.
- Multiple page layout options exist to handle different sections of your printed catalog.